Mon 24th Nov. 7:30pm. Price: £10
Ivor Dembina brings 30 years experience as a writer, performer and curator of comedy shows to lead a two and a half hour workshop devoted to the art and craft of stand-up comedy. The drop-in works from the following basic principles:
- Looking at funniness rather than technique.
- Using a direct and honest approach.
- People working from personal truth and taking risks.
- Welcoming people with all levels of experience.
- Offering the best possible value for money.
Its only £10 to take part but places are limited and booking is in advance only.
People should arrive at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start and it’ll end at 10pm. You can get full details including feedback from Ivor’s previous drop-Ins and an online booking link at Ivor’s web page:http://thinkbeforeyoulaugh.com/index.php/drop-ins-3/