Fancy trying your hand at stand up? Or flexing your improv muscles? Come join our masterclasses & workshops taught by professionals working in comedy circuit and the West End. We have classes for everyone at all levels in the industry from beginners to working comedians!
Mon 24th Nov. 7:30pm. Price: £10
Ivor Dembina brings 30 years experience as a writer, performer and curator of comedy shows to lead a two and a half hour workshop devoted to the art and craft of stand-up comedy. The drop-in works from the following basic principles:
- Looking at funniness rather than technique.
- Using a direct and honest approach.
- People working from personal truth and taking risks.
- Welcoming people with all levels of experience.
- Offering the best possible value for money.
Its only £10 to take part but places are limited and booking is in advance only.
People should arrive at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start and it’ll end at 10pm. You can get full details including feedback from Ivor’s previous drop-Ins and an online booking link at Ivor’s web page:http://thinkbeforeyoulaugh.com/index.php/drop-ins-3/