An afternoon course for all levels, from the creator of *Georgina’s Wedding Blogs* (which went viral and then got her one of the UK’s top comedy agents) which covers the basic aspects of creating comic videos online and marketing them for maximum impact. Showing you that sometimes videos can make a far bigger impact/reach a larger audience than exhausting gigs and shows! There will be a mixture of practical advice, impro exercises, watching other successful online videos and working on specific character ideas that the students can bring with them.
– Creating comic characters which will work online and have longevity
– Writing and structure, duration and building a series
– Filming, budgets, locations. Using ipads/professional crew and other means!
– Uploads, titles, blurbs
– Marketing: press, social media, targeted marketing, building a fan base & subscribers
– Long term intentions: sending to agents/producers/casting agents. Marketing yourself as brand.
Taught by: Anna Morris (Anna Morris is a multi-talented actress, comedian and writer. She has written for the Paul O’Grady Show, appeared in Outnumbered (BBC1) and Bad Bridesmaids (ITV3) and created and starred in the viral hit Georgina’s Wedding Blogs www.annamorris.co.uk)